This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

looking for skype buddies to discuss strategy with

• z0fman
      z0fman
      Bronze
      hi guys i m looking to get more ppl on skype to talk strategy with.
      i play mtts and mttsngs low and mid stakes. contact me. I would post my skype name but i think its not allowed any more. But will send it to anyone thats interested.
      i would also be interest in participating in groups or creating a group since the already existing ones from pokerstrategy are pretty much dead

edit: maybe this should be moved to the mtt forum if a mod sees this
  • 7 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Welcome to the mtt strategy forum!

I hope you will find some players that are willing to discuss strategy in a skype group.

EDIT: After talking to some other english mod I have to revoke my former statement. Posting your skype nick in the forum is not allowed due to security reasons.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • z0fman
      z0fman
      Bronze
      i think i have u asaban as a contact on my skype...basically my skype name is the same as my ps name...anybody whos playing mtts or mttsngs can add
    • ShadDoneWin
      ShadDoneWin
      Bronze
      I'm looking for a similar thing. Message me and I'll send you mine

90/180 man's x $3-8 tourny's
    • Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      I just builded my roll for 1$-90 mtsngs by playing over 400 games at 0,5$-90 mtsngs. If you wanna micro player in your group who has a decent knowledge in mtsngs strategy, then add me and I'll PM my skype ;)
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Build my roll to the 1 dollar and moving really fast towards the 0,50! :P

Im interested! Building up a roll (or atm building down) towards the 180 man.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Roachor
      Build my roll to the 1 dollar and moving really fast towards the 0,50! :P

Im interested! Building up a roll (or atm building down) towards the 180 man.
      I just started playing 0,50 45-man's, so if you wanna discuss some strategy you can write me a pm. :)
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Bronze
      Well you guys can add me on skype ---> elmatadorsinley and follow me on TWITTER @CristianSasso where i Tweet everytime im about to hit a session! My scores and everything. I have more than 30k+ on MTTs Profit over 2 years across like 10 poker rooms 10$ avg buy in! Play from 1$ to 15$ ! Now im play micro stakes!