This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

• majaosijek
      majaosijek
      Bronze
      can I shut down/erase account at poker 770 and latter make new one via poker strategy. because i had account at 770 much before i started participate at ps, so i was not egible to play promotional/depositors tournaments which you have at 770? thanks for answer
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello majaosijek,

re-tracking existing poker account is not allowed and definitely not advised by PokerStrategy.com. You can, however, always email our support team and ask for possibilities. :)

what do you play on Poker770?

Ingrid
    • csdark
      csdark
      Bronze
      For me also !! i wanna add poker770 account to pokerstrategy , i play tornaments , and sng at poker 770
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Once you create an account you can't retrack it! Unless the poker room changes it's mind, but they probably won't do that, there is only like 0.01% chance of that happening, because they already have you as a player and you can only have one account so you are out of luck.
      And I hate 770 so if I wasn't tracked there I wouldn't care, so don't worry guys, you will probably move away from 770 anyway so then make sure you sign up with tracking.
    • chilliyen
      chilliyen
      Bronze
      gotta agree, it's shite site, a rite shite site