This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

something weird with SP's

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      i get it Everest is still not re-tracked, but:

just now i can see

SP BP Total
      Total points 319.34 40.00 359.34

in my account....

on the left panel, in the previous month's recap, its just showing 40SP's in total

+ if this somehow got re-tracked it is still wrong cuz i should have around 1400-1500 SP's at this point.

anyone knows where these SP's come from?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey zumpar,

For personal account queries, please talk to our customer support team. They will be able to go through this all with you :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • PhoenixPhreak
      PhoenixPhreak
      Bronze
      A couple days at the beginning of December PS was giving SP or posting in forums. I got 20 for posting like 4 or 5 times in that period. That could be where your points came from...
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PhoenixPhreak
      A couple days at the beginning of December PS was giving SP or posting in forums. I got 20 for posting like 4 or 5 times in that period. That could be where your points came from...
      yeah, thats how i got those 40.... but those random 320 just appeared out of nowhere
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zumpar
      Originally posted by PhoenixPhreak
      yeah, thats how i got those 40.... but those random 320 just appeared out of nowhere
      Maybe you deposited at a poker room for the first time that offered a 1SP per $ deposited?