This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] qq 11

• Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.62)
      BB ($5)
      UTG ($4.05)
      UTG+1 ($6.19)
      Hero ($5.16)
      BTN ($4.06)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.17, fold, fold, BB raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1, BB raises to $3.02, Hero raises to $5.16 (AI), BB calls $1.98 (AI)

FLOP ($10.02) 8:diamond: T:club: 2:heart:

TURN ($10.02) 8:diamond: T:club: 2:heart: 9:heart:

RIVER ($10.02) 8:diamond: T:club: 2:heart: 9:heart: K:diamond:

BB shows A:heart: A:spade:
      (Pre 82%, Flop 90.0%, Turn 86.4%)

Hero shows Q:club: Q:spade:
      (Pre 18%, Flop 10.0%, Turn 13.6%)

BB wins $9.36

Vs unknown

Could we ever fold this ?

He could have might as well wrote it in the chat i am a donkey and i have aces, he did twice with action.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: Well, without any info I would say no.

We are CO vs BB and even though he raised smaller we should expect the nuts every time.

Where were you thinking of folding? I would assume Vs the 5bet?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I know we can't fold and i was not planning on folding, just had the feeling of based on how he played that qq won't be enough but i guess that is not enough, he played 6 tables as i recall. Probably early reg who treasures his aces, setmining them is very satisfying.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I know we can't fold and i was not planning on folding, just had the feeling of based on how he played that qq won't be enough but i guess that is not enough, he played 6 tables as i recall. Probably early reg who treasures his aces, setmining them is very satisfying.
      I see, yeh I would say that without info it would be really nitty of us to fold QQ at any point unless we have some magical reads :)