This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KTs nl4

• ilidek
      ilidek
      Bronze
      UTG: $4 (100 bb)
      MP: $3.41 (85.3 bb)
      Hero (CO): $4.87 (121.8 bb)
      BTN: $5.57 (139.3 bb)
      SB: $2.19 (54.8 bb)
      BB: $8.64 (216 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:diamond: K:diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.12, MP calls $0.12, Hero raises to $0.50, 4 folds, MP calls $0.38

Flop: ($1.18) 8:spade: 5:spade: K:heart: (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.66, MP calls $0.66

Turn: ($2.50) 8:club: (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero checks

River: ($2.50) 3:diamond: (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.70, MP raises to $1.40, Hero calls $0.70

SQZ for bluff because of CRE + good postflop playability. Cold caller calls again (WTF) TPMK anyway I want to get value from FD + PP. I think best options here is xb we will may fold 99,77,66,JJ,QQ, he still may have 8x and my hand have only two streets of value + he may bluff R. On R w/spade if he won't PSB I'll call. I want get value from 99,77,66,JJ,QQ vs push I will probably fold.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi ilidek,

Preflop: What do we know about the villains? MP looks fishy (stack size) so are we 3-betting to isolate?

Why are you so surprised that a shorter player, possibly fishy, calls our 3-bet? That's what they do and that's why we want to 3-bet for value mainly.

Postflop: As played I'd bet flop/turn and check back river.

The river bet/call is a bit thin but he could bluff.

As a side note, I'm not sure if I mentioned this, once you reply please hit the "Advise judge to take another look" button to make sure that we see your question/reply.
    • ilidek
      ilidek
      Bronze
      So you prefere to play b/b/xb than b/xb/c or b/xb/b ? When we second barrel we fold all his air range. When we play xb on T he may bluff this air on R. That's why I like to play xb on dry T. What do you think about it. Should I play two barrels until Nl25+ ?

"As a side note, I'm not sure if I mentioned this, once you reply please hit the "Advise judge to take another look" button to make sure that we see your question/reply."

You didn't. Thank you.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by ilidek
      So you prefere to play b/b/xb than b/xb/c or b/xb/b ? When we second barrel we fold all his air range. When we play xb on T he may bluff this air on R. That's why I like to play xb on dry T. What do you think about it. Should I play two barrels until Nl25+ ?

"As a side note, I'm not sure if I mentioned this, once you reply please hit the "Advise judge to take another look" button to make sure that we see your question/reply."

You didn't. Thank you.
      Well you have 0 info on the guy. He called a 3-bet. Do you really expect him to have that much "air" calling your cbet on K high OOP?

His range is mostly pairs and draws and both of those can call the turn and we don't know if he can bluff draws on the river.