This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Ipoker - Speed poker

• Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Hey all i want to ask you about ipoker networks, Im playing now at unibet SH 20nl , but i want move to one of ipoker network to play speed poker, because i dont want to play anymore on anonymous tables .and want to get first deposit bonus and good RB deal . I want to ask about speed poker its soft and good traffic ?, its better to play than zoom on pokerstars? I thinking about willian hill
  • 11 replies
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      No timebank is the worst part of it.
    • Gentari
      Gentari
      Global
      I only play 5nl Speed and it is soft, typically 12% - 16% players/flop

Traffic at 5nl is usually around 250 - 350 players of which a small portion are on more than 1 table.

Traffic is less as you go up the limits, but timing is essential. Currently 09:00 GMT 20nl Speed has 50 players and 50nl has 65 players.

Obviously at peak times 18:00 GMT onwards there are more.

good luck
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      nl20-50 speed usually has on average the same traffic, slightly less at nl50....

around 100-150 players at peak hours
      around 50-80 players at like 01:00-09:00 gmt,

but even at off hours, you can still play 3-4 tables comfortably

NL100 only has about 50-60% of nl50 player pool, and there is pretty much nobody on nl200 speed tables, usually 0-1 guy sitting at the tables or very rarely there is like 6-7 players and there is 1 table running but thats it

the thing that sucks big time is the lack of time back, often u just cant make a correct decision given just the lame 10 seconds, its impossible

oh yeah, and support sucks, they just tilt you every time u chat with them...

but the player pool is pretty soft, once you get used to the annoying mss'ers
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Hey guys , Very thanks for replys :) I still thinking where i have to move , maybe i have to play some normal tables on other poker room , because i like to think sometimes 30sec and more.
      I think 10sec on speed poker isnt enough for me .
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      I think you will be fine playing 2 tables of speed. I wouldn't recommend more tables to anyone trying to improve their game.
    • GarlicYum
      GarlicYum
      Basic
      played about 35k hands of speed. Players are pretty bad but there's lots of shortstackers and traffic is way worse than for zoom. You'll quite often have to play 3-5 handed
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I've moved this to a more relevant board :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      What is the best advice for people playing nl5 without a hud, besides getting one?

Also, how do you stay at the table when you fold, so you can see a possible showdown?
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Riverdiver

Also, how do you stay at the table when you fold, so you can see a possible showdown?
      this is not possible at speed poker
    • Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      So I can barely make notes, that officially blows :f_confused:
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      whats the thing you dislike in anonymous tables? i just wanted to try them out...