This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh 87s complete sb

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      MP: $4 (100 bb)
      CO: $1.02 (25.5 bb)
      BTN: $9.09 (227.3 bb)
      SB: $4.14 (103.5 bb)
      BB: $4.41 (110.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8 :spade: 7:spade:
      MP checks, CO calls $0.04, BTN calls $0.04, SB completes, BB checks

readless. the complete here is stadar i think.

Flop: ($0.16) A:spade: 6:spade: K:club: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP bets $0.04, CO calls $0.04, BTN folds, SB calls $0.04, BB folds

he bets really small and looks weak but i dont know how much FE i got in the unraised pot + its multiway so i just call to see teh turn cheaply.

Turn: ($0.28) T:heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, MP bets $0.16, CO folds, SB calls $0.16

on the turn we pic up the gut shot so ok to call ? + his bets isnt big 1/2 pot

River: ($0.60) A:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, MP bets $0.12, SB folds
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi

I would pot lead the flop and turn and checkfold the river.

When u check and he bets so small i would probably raise flop bet turn. If he halfpots i would cc flop andturn.

You should attempt to exploit the weak bet with aggression.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      I would pot lead the flop and turn and checkfold the river.

i usually lead with Fds in unraised pot the think is that here we are 5way in an unraised pot . So i dont think i got much FE so i try to play according to pot odds. If i was against 2 players i would lead for sure .

Also thats the reason why i didnt raise the small bet on the flop.

But i agree i should be more aggro in these spots . cause my line seems really passive and i dont like it. I will try from now ;D
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      oh yea it's 5way, thought it was 4way, I think checking is better then. but i would raise over that small bet anyway. it feels like mp and co aren't too strong. I also think that it's good that BU already folded and BB is likely to fold too (he has any 2 cards preflop)