This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH Q5o bluffcatch

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($40.72)
      Hero ($21)
      UTG ($16.88)
      UTG+1 ($26.66)
      CO ($20.50)
      BTN ($21.78)

Dealt to Hero 5:spade: Q:club:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.60, SB calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.20, BTN calls $1.60, fold

FLOP ($5) 3:spade: 9:diamond: Q:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($5) 3:spade: 9:diamond: Q:spade: A:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

RIVER ($10) 3:spade: 9:diamond: Q:spade: A:spade: 2:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $3, Hero calls $3

SB: 36/14 f3bet 67, 173h

BTN:

I did not have loose 3bet image, and he folds a lot so I decided to 3bet. In case fish calls, I still have position. Not the best hand, but blocker and I realy wanted to build some image.

Flop I could cbet I geuss. There are some worse hands that could call like TT. JJ. FDs. ANd he folds to cbets well, so would be easier to play.

On turn as played - I guess I had to call even on A when it hits him very vell. I still have outs and he is agro on turn.

On river his aggression gets lower, and he might not do a bluff 2nd time. So could be a fold.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: fold. This hand rly sucks. U dont need to build image with Q5o cos if u 3bet this hand your overall 3b range would be 20%+

Postflop: i would play this hand the same way u did. Would aim for a delayed cbet on the turn but when the ace came out i just think u only have one street of value so check again to bluff induce and call down.