This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH20 - KK on JT5ss

• chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze

Note: plays draws aggressive

5 Hands ago i won his stack on an other table with a nutflush against his flush, so a little tilt is a possiblity.

€0.10/€0.20 No Limit Holdem
      PartyPoker
      4 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      hero (CO) (€46.54) 233bb
      BTN (€26.87) 134bb
      SB (€18.25) 91bb
      BB (€15.65) 78bb

Pre-Flop: (€0.30, 4 players) hero is CO K K
      hero raises to €0.57, BTN calls €0.57, 2 folds

His coldcalling range isn't too wide in later positions, but could be a samplesize mistake.
      There is one weak Tag and someone who seems like a fish (no hands but no full stack) in the blinds.

Flop: J 5 T (€1.44, 2 players)
      hero bets €1, BTN raises to €2.80, hero calls €1.80

He doesn't raise cbets much so i put him on a draw, 2P or Set. Have to fold if a ugly card hits or he bets very big on the turn.

Turn: 4 (€7.04, 2 players)
      hero checks, BTN bets €4.80, hero calls €4.80

River: 3 (€16.64, 2 players)
      hero checks, BTN bets €18.70, hero folds

Maybe he is on tilt because of the last hand, but i can't know for sure and since he is rather straight forward i don't think he would ship all his busted draws on a blank.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Chocular,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: He has raised cbets 20% but that's only over 15 hands which means it's 3 hands out of 15, or 2 hands prior to this one.

If he doesn't raise Jx then it's harder for us to stack off for a very +ev move on the flop but I feel that if you call a blank turn you have to call a blank river as well so I would rather fold the turn versus someone like him because he isn't very aggro on turn/river and that's a complete blank.