This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Why is ipoker so nitty?

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Pretty interesting to know thats what the TTRxxxxxxx etc means. Found it pretty strange and the only reason I could come up with for why these nicknames existed is that some training site out there advised using a name like this so that other players couldn't come up with reads on you. (peculiar logic being your nick is so hard to remember or distinguish)

Out of interest anyone reading this know whether there are still just as many bots as there used to be?
    • canniballsy
      canniballsy
      Bronze
      Hey! If better stay away from ipoker..why take risks?
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Out of interest anyone reading this know whether there are still just as many bots as there used to be?
      People do say ipoker is pretty bot infested. I'm honestly not sure about this one myself, but if there are shitloads of bots, then I haven't seen any good ones yet.

But maybe that's because I play NL5 :D
    • canniballsy
      canniballsy
      Bronze
      and scary thing is even if they do have bots we players dont have nething to do about it. Coz we wont know about it. Ipoker imo shud be examined thoroughly
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      People do say ipoker is pretty bot infested. I'm honestly not sure about this one myself, but if there are shitloads of bots, then I haven't seen any good ones yet.

But maybe that's because I play NL5 :D
      Yeah, I think you pretty much nailed it, TinoLaan.

I have not seen any hard evidence that players are bots.
      At NL 5 on the two iPoker skins I play at, there are a fair number of nits.

If you are at a table with two nits to your left, you have hit an ore vein.
      Mine it.

Steal till they catch on.

Just don't try to out-nit them. :D
      Then you get 6 people passing the blinds one to another until they all die of boredom...

Best of luck,
      --VS