This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The Goal- The Dream

• LukeyChimps
      LukeyChimps
      Bronze
      Hello guys im John from greece.

I have been playing pokerstars for few years now but i wasn't taking poker that seriously and i was going bust and i wasn't making any profit.My goal is to start with a 250$ deposit and play 0.5 0.10 NL, and some 0.5 0.10 PLO. When i grind it up to 625$ i will jump into the 0.10 0.25 stakes. I will also use pokerstars VIP bounuses to help me build my bankrol faster, so i could start to withdraw some of my winnings. I am also going to download PokerTraker4 and use the 30Day drial they give, that will give me some infromation on my opponents, and i could upload graphs too :P
      But i will have to wait entill August 5 when i get paid to start my carrier on pokerstars :D
  • 4 replies
    • KnowHung
      KnowHung
      Bronze
      Looking forward to your play and upload dem graph...
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by LukeyChimps
      Hello guys im John from greece.

I have been playing pokerstars for few years now but i wasn't taking poker that seriously and i was going bust and i wasn't making any profit.My goal is to start with a 250$ deposit and play 0.5 0.10 NL, and some 0.5 0.10 PLO. When i grind it up to 625$ i will jump into the 0.10 0.25 stakes. I will also use pokerstars VIP bounuses to help me build my bankrol faster, so i could start to withdraw some of my winnings. I am also going to download PokerTraker4 and use the 30Day drial they give, that will give me some infromation on my opponents, and i could upload graphs too :P
      But i will have to wait entill August 5 when i get paid to start my carrier on pokerstars :D
      Hi John!
      Welcome to the forums!

It sounds like you have a solid plan.

Best of Luck!
      --VS
    • LukeyChimps
      LukeyChimps
      Bronze
      how many buyins do in need for a Fixed Limit ?
    • legand73
      legand73
      Silver
      Hey Lukeychimps

It all comes down to your personal bankroll management rules. But the Fixed limit article here suggests 300 big bets which would be a good place to start.

Regards,
      Luke