This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Weekly Vote: How did you like our Special NL Focus Week?

• Poll
    • How did you like our Special NL Focus Week?

This Special NL Focus Week is a very good idea. I liked it very much.
        52%
        I think a Special Focus Week is a very good idea, but I would prefer another focus.
        22%
        I do not mind a Special Focus Week, but I prefer other features of the PokerStrategy homepage.
        15%
        I think it is a good idea. I liked most of the content.
        11%
      Total: 27 Votes
    • tivaa
      tivaa
      Bronze
      Last week was in the sign of No Limit BBS players: Every day you could access new videos and articles designed for your individual PokerStrategy status like on squeeze play, preflop 3 bets and weak draws.

How did you like this week?

Please also discuss, which Special Focus Week you would like to have next!
  • 7 replies
    • urmo1
      urmo1
      Black
      very nice,i would like to see next omaha .
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      great to fucos on 1 aspect of poker at a time would be good if your carry on focus weeks with other varients.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Thank you for the feedback guys. We always appreciate that. I think we will go on with such focus weeks.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      yes, not because it's grouped, but because we desperately needed some NL content. I don't think it's a good idea to group new content releases like this, because it means waiting 2-3 weeks (even if articles/videos are ready). Please just bring out content whenever it's done, I think everybody will prefer that :)
    • Vesolc
      Vesolc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      yes, not because it's grouped, but because we desperately needed some NL content. I don't think it's a good idea to group new content releases like this, because it means waiting 2-3 weeks (even if articles/videos are ready). Please just bring out content whenever it's done, I think everybody will prefer that :)

very very useful. it would be nice to have more new vids, because it is often hard to participate in coaching sessions.
    • lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      An NL SSS week would be nice for bbegginers like me in this strategy , thx , v nice site overall ... the best i've seen and i've seen a few :) :D great admins great coaching , great ideeas , great everything :P
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Thank you for your feedback lyly13. We always appreciate it, when new members like what we have to offer.

Greetings,
      TribunCaesar