This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

private coachings

• colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      hey coaches how can i get a private coaching, cos im playing strictly to the charts and lately i was nearly 150 dollars up last 3 days have been using BSS and have lost most of it through what i call donkey suck outs
      IE i have AA and get beat by T7s or some crappy hand like that.
      I know private coaching aint free, i just want some info on how to plug the leaks in my game.
      any coach willing to tutor me i am wiling to pay or split profit, mostly i just want to find my mistakes, cos am sick of this downswing
  • 7 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      you might want to mention what game you play ?...
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      oops sorry mostly NL and S&G's
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      I think this is a good deal for any player who is Platinum or higher, or a coach, if you can advise me during a S&G on how to play them profitably i will put up the S&G entry fee and if your advice helps me to win or Get ITM i will split the profit with you. Therefore i take all the risk and you get profit from no Buy in at all.

first ket me tell you that i play 4x S&G's at once and most of the time i get eaten by the blinds on 1 or two tables because im not agressive enough
      half the time i get ITM on 1 or 2 tables and only see a small profit.
      and then theres the anoying times when i do get agressive, i get sucked out and lose.

So clearly theres a leak in my play and i want to get it sorted out ASAP

Any Volunteers???( preferably players with a proven track record or S&G experts)
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I often watch a few of the newer players when they come on IRC. So if you come in the chat room, I dont mind watching a session.
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      Thanks Cannell, i was hoping you would say that as i see your quite a good S&G player, i will download IRC and give you a buzz, i also have Skype aswell so how can i send you a PM with my skype details?
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      unfortunately there are no PMs on PS.

all i can advise you to watch the coachings offered on this site. and of course take cannell555 up on his offer! :)
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      ok cannell my email addy is "colinmartindale@btinternet.com" if you email me ill send you my Skype ID
      and thanks for your help

BTW i just re read the silver strategy section on S$G's and have been playing today in the double up S&G's which i have come ITM on all of them 8 in all , so i have had a bit of sucess today.

I know some of you feel that double ups are not that hard to win, but after this big downswing i have had , im trying to build up my bankroll and my confidence again.