This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

mansion 11$ sng BRAINLESS

• miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      un F***ing REAL ... i move up from 5$ to 11$ on mansion ... it ist UNPLEYABLE!!! those idiots calling everything ... u can have top 2 pair thair call u all in with gut shot straight drow and gues what? rivers brings him straight... i played about 800sng 5$ on this site with 22% ROI.. in 11$ is 2% is sick ..sick site... im going to play cash becouse this is crazy playd 200sng vyth profit of 0$ coz suck out donkeyz
  • 2 replies
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      every time i raise with KK AA AKs more than 4-5 big blind or move all in .. i always get 2-4 callers and of course i loose .. this is sick... moving up to cash game
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi miskokvo,

It seems your just having a bad spell atm. Just work on your game and try and figure out if you can do anything else different. Instead of being unhappy about a breakeven spell, be happy for the $$$ you've won. Poker is a game played over a lifetime. So work on your game, and try and better yourself.

Also in the future you should take advantage of the SnG sample hands forum.

Best regards,
      Stiev