This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Selling action on 25NL shot - Rail

• maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Will there be an overview of the staking period?

I think you were up 4-buyins no?

I'm at work right now so I guess I'll be expecting the transfer for my investment sometime in the afternoon?

Thanks,

Maythany
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      I actually thought until tomorrow, but I'm happy to end it now, I really don't feel as free when I play for someone else's money. Anyway I'm happy you had faith in me and I'm sorry I let you down.

The staking period ended in $-47,36 - $21,22 which was lost in zoom (take that on my account) although that doesn't matter since it was a deal that the RB should cover any loss there would be. So I will send you all your stake back. I would also appreciate if you could all answer in my feedback thread that you got you money back and didn't scam anybody since I wouldn't want people to think that.

Here is the graph:

Edit: All should now have been paid, let me know if I somehow forgot you.
    • biogas
      biogas
      Silver
      Money rec, ty.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Received it. I would like to thank you for you effort. It looked so great after first few sessions but this is poker you know. I hope you will have many more good runs in your career.

So thank you again and all of good luck in the future.
    • nmilan84
      nmilan84
      Bronze
      Received

GL in future, and start forcing those drunken sessions, that's where the real money lays... :coolface:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Replied in your feedback thread