This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Omaha garden, If you know who I am!!

• pkrsgy
      pkrsgy
      Basic
      Hey guys. I decided to create a blog about my road from $50 to $10 000.
      I play poker for maybe 2 years, but I had a huge problem with my mindset, tilt control and especially bankroll management. I hope that It'll change for next days and weeks.
      I am going to start with $50 and playing o Stars, SNGs $0.5 for 90, 180 and 360 players.
      I'll manage 100bi bankroll management, so when I'll achieve $100 I'll move to $1bi. My the biggest goal is to achieve $10 000 and after this I'll finish my blog here. I would post a new posts every week and I'll post graphs and news about my challenge. My first goal is to win $200 till 16.2. and after move to 2,5$ sng for 180players.
      I want to play about 500 tourneys till this date with 80% ROI.
      That's all for now I am looking forward to bring you some news next week!
      good luck :] :] :]

Summary:

:diamond: Bankroll: $50

:diamond: Stakes: $0.5 sng

:diamond: Next goal: win $200 till 16.2.

:spade: The biggest goal: $10 000 :spade:
  • 5 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      80% ROI sounds pretty hardcore... but gl!
    • flappy1
      flappy1
      Basic
      Hope you'll get what you want! Keep your head up! I believe in you!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pkrsgy,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

Nice start to your blog. Good to see another MT SnG blog as a lot of the bloggers are CG or Zoom players.

I hope you achieve your targets although 80% ROI might be hard to maintain longterm, but I love your confidence.

Go Get 'Em

Laz
    • pkrsgy
      pkrsgy
      Basic
      Hey gays. Unfortunately I've busted my $50 because I've made some of very bad things like not holding brm etc....
      I was thinking what to do and How to make my game better.
      I've decided that I want to play PLO10 with $200 so I had to make another deposit of $15.
      I played some HU HT SNGs and zoom as well and I made it to $200!!! That's great! So I've made a decision! I am going to play PLO10 with 20BIs. It is going to be pretty risky but I know that I can beat this level pretty well. In next days I want to play so much and be profitable! I will move to PLO25 maybe with 25-30BIs but that's not important for now because PLO10 is here!
      gl me for sure and my close friend as well!

https://imageshack.com/i/mjyd15p

https://imageshack.com/i/0xh379p

:diamond: Bankroll: $200

:diamond: stakes: PLO10

gl :s_grin: gl :s_confused: gl :s_love: me !!!!! !! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pkrsgy
      Hey gays.

:coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: