This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl 10 Jj Utg

• punta
      punta
      Bronze
      I have started to play SSS again as i have been given $40 on Ongame and have not the BR for SH and I hate the software, so will not put my own money in, also the sng's there are nasty. So going to see how far I can go with playing SSS.

Now this hand I should of shoved the flop as the pot was equal and then with his raise much bigger than my stack - but why would the SB call a UTG raise with out a K or A - so when the King comes and he bets out, I think about it and then dump. I have HM now so his stats were 14/6/(35) He gotta have a king aint he :) or was he chasing a flush - who knows at this level :)

Party Poker
      No Limit Holdem Ring game
      Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
      9 players
      Converter

Stack sizes:
      hero: $1.85
      UTG+1: $4.15
      MP1: $0.98
      MP2: $4.76
      MP3: $1.80
      CO: $2.05
      Button: $11.76
      SB: $6.25
      BB: $11.40

Pre-flop: (9 players) hero is UTG with J J
      hero raises to $0.4, 2 folds, MP2 calls, 3 folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: 2 K 9 ($1.3, 3 players)
      SB bets $0.95, hero folds, MP2 folds.
      Uncalled bets: $0.95 returned to SB.

Results:
      Final pot: $1.3
  • 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      With regards to your stats on the player of 14/6, i wouldn't rely on them at all as you only have 35 hands on him/her and you need at least 100+ hands for the vp$ip & pfr to be of any real value.

As for the hand he could be holding Kx, chasing the flush or if his holding TJ/TQthen he could be holding a gutshot.
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Hi punta,

a fold is the right move here, in a multi-way pot your hand is not good any more. He bets into 2 players so i think his likely holding is a K. But the basic strat does not say push the flop multi-way when the pot gets equal to your stack because someone bets into it^^