This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Top 5 list of cheap Tournaments

• BssGB
      BssGB
      Bronze
      i'm trying to get most from the Pokerstars and win big. what i'm trying to do is to collect much money from minimum deposit. Can you please recommend me your top 5 choice tournaments that a player can participate and win big with minimum deposit (best satellites included).
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello BssGB

The hot (hotter) 55c is I think the best <$1 tournament every day on PokerStars.
      There are also enough interesting 11c, 27c, 55c and 82c the whole day.
      Further you can always play the PokerStars 100K Privilege Freerolls after a deposit.
      Good luck with playing the micro tournaments.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      PokerStars 100K Privilege Freerolls after a deposit.
      Any time you have over 100 VPPs in a month, you can play these every day -- 4x a day -- with no deposit. All you need to do is "buy" a free ticket once per day.

They have large fields, and the early stages are minefield of open shoves.

You can also rebuy up to 3 times for 0.30¢ but it is NOT worth it. I play them regularly, and have cashed a fair number of times.

Cheers,
      VS