This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

strategy points update time?

• clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      Hey,

I wanted to attend Lackoogcb's coaching and realised that I just have a few more SP's to get there. When I checked the update I saw that yesterdays SPs are not added. I'm sure I've played enough to get to platinum so was wondering how long it takes to get updated. I really want to attend the coaching so could the process be accelerated by any chance?
  • 2 replies
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      They are usually updated at some time between midnight and early morning but depends on the room and I find points over the weekend sometimes take a little longer. NetBet have been taking a little while since they changed from 770.

Maybe send a support ticket and see if they can get you access?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey clawindsouza,

It generally takes up to 3 days for SPs to update. Occasionally there will be technical issues that result in further delays. You are quite welcome to send a ticket to Customer Service but I fear you have missed the coaching.

Regards

Laz