This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Staked player going on rampage maybe ?

• Scriminti
      Scriminti
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I'm opening this blog to discuss the most interesting hands I come across, I'm a staked player at the limit NL25 and I've been playing poker for about 5 years. I know all the ins and outs of poker math basically and I play decently well, want to improve and go up in limits. I want your opinions on hands I will post and also if you like I'll post the biggest coollers, either for me or for villains.
      I have a history with poker, I like it very much and have over 500 posts on 2p2, also had a pokerstrategy blog on .ro but I think it's time to move my game up and make it English, for a bigger community.

This is half of my lifetime graph(other half is on stars and unavailable to me right now)

I hope you'll enjoy my blog and my ideas and hand analysis, and all contradictions regarding hands discussed containing real arguments are very, very welcome.
  • 6 replies