Annoying Calls

• dw00d
      dw00d
      Bronze
      Hi

I am getting more and more frustrated with the amount of calls I have been receiving from Titan representatives.
      I got my first call a few months back about a $1 cash bonus being added to my account and then the calls have just increased majorly since then.
      I have been ignoring their calls as it's usually about a bonus or promotion up for grabs but have just now taken a call about being told how they have noticed I haven't been playing much recently and wanted to know the reason for this which I think is very rude!!
      I've never really been a high volume player and have never got out of the micro stakes so its not like I have been raking heaps to be some sort of valued member or high status member etc.
      I told the lady that I am annoyed with them constantly calling me and she said I wouldn't be getting any more calls but I guess time will tell....

Has anyone else been experiencing this?!
  • 16 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      What the fuck? This is stupid and a poker room shouldn't do that. I've never heard of this happening before
    • dw00d
      dw00d
      Bronze
      Yeah it's been very frustrating!!
      I've never experienced anything like this from any of the other sites I've played at!
    • rompas
      rompas
      yeah they are calling from time to time,, first call i got allmost directly after the first deposit there,, since i now know its them i dont answer the call , a friend of mine also got this questions when being inactive for some time, with a big pending bonus offer with much better clearing rate then normal... i guess some rooms do everything just to keep players today,,,,,, if its bugging you they are calling just ignore the calls and keep smileing ,,, bigger things in life to spend energy and time at
    • Demetrius24
      Demetrius24
      Bronze
      I think ist every Player Counts today so im not suprised to see that Happening.I had some mails where i was asked where am i :D .
    • rompas
      rompas
      actually they could stop makeing this calls and puting the money they spend on calls at better promotions and people probably would play more.....
    • HoofdVogel
      HoofdVogel
      Bronze
      They did this allready in 2008, when i played on titan, free money was always ok, back then i received around 10$/call, they call more if you leave titan :tongue:
    • Demetrius24
      Demetrius24
      Bronze
      Just stay calm and take Free Money :D
    • dw00d
      dw00d
      Bronze
      haha thats a good point

i guess it is pretty cut throat these days and they are desperate for players - even the micro ones.

hopefully they stop but i will just continue to ignore them slash put a block on it :f_biggrin:

cheers!
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      i never got any call from titan..since the first time I made first deposit last month....wow I guess im lucky then rather than u all guys hahaha
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      maybe because I play everyday grinding SP at titan...they doesn't want to call me....are they calling in midnight / sleep time that make u annoyed ?
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      btw are they calling u when u still got the first deposit bonus still active? because im sure u will be very active at titan if u got the first deposit bonus on the way grinding lolz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      honestly I like titan poker, but their software I don't know it's like a huge or heavy software I think....
      my laptop keep screaming like working so hard when playing at titan poker
    • spidersense
      spidersense
      Bronze
      They called me too 2 or 3 times. But that is not my problem. When i have no money in my account or i have 1-2 euros EVERY TIME i log in the support immediatly sends a message. Its really annoying. They always tell me what will hapen if i deposit 20 now and when i say that i can't deposit they are really rude asking can i know why and such things. Even when i ignore them they keep sending. For this reason alone i will not play there again there are better sites at i poker network that don't have the annoying ''support''.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      I just told them to contact me via email instead of calling. They obeyed. I guess telling them to stop contacting you at all works too.
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      The Window Salesmen of the poker industry!
    • husky333
      husky333
      Bronze
      They used to call me and send me text messages so I blocked their tel. number :f_biggrin: No more calls or messages since then :f_drink:
      However the chat window pops up occasionally and they wanna chat especially when I'm busy multi-tabling. I just ignore it.
      IMHO apart from that the support is excellent, online 24/7 always ready to help.