This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

poker blog

• pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      hi. can everyone create a poker blog here in the forum or must you have a specific amount of money or goal? i think to create the blog to improve my game and with the comments of the members perhaps it is one way to get better player. are i am wrong? :f_biggrin:
  • 7 replies
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Everyone can create a blog. :)

If you are looking for to do more challenge type "blog", you should post it to Successes and challenges. But if you are going just write a blog, you should post it to Your Poker Blogs. :f_thumbsup:
    • WhiteWalker
      WhiteWalker
      Bronze
      +1
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      Hi.. NutzAreOk thanks a lot for your comment and it will help! for now i think that the Successes and challenges is a step to high for me. My bankroll is low and i only play SnG of 1$ to 1,50$. But the Your Poker Blogs sounds nice for me. i will try.. i did in the last 2 days get poker ebooks for learning in the future i now have many of them and will use them to improve my game. :f_drink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pokerman911985,

You should also check out ur Get Rich or Die Tryin' promotion if you are going to start a blog. There is no time limit to keep to apart from reporting your progress once a week in the reporting thread and keeping us updated on how you are going in the blog. :s_thumbsup:

Make sure you check out these videos from CollinMoshman. They'll help improve your game for sure :s_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      thanks a lot for your reply.. very nice one and will use your tips and of course i will the videos from CollinMoshman. I have his poker books too but it is to much.. i need time to read them and understand them well and then use what i did learn. i will look at the Get Rich or Die Tryin' promotion.. i try to get new poker players to pokerstrategy too ... :f_biggrin:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by pokerman911985
      thanks a lot for your reply.. very nice one and will use your tips and of course i will the videos from CollinMoshman. I have his poker books too but it is to much.. i need time to read them and understand them well and then use what i did learn. i will look at the Get Rich or Die Tryin' promotion.. i try to get new poker players to pokerstrategy too ... :f_biggrin:
      Awesome. :] Let us know if you have any further questions.

Have fun :f_drink:

Laz
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      Hi .. i will improve my game and then i will create the blog here and try the Get rich or dye trying challenge.. i want to buy a poker software too in the future.. i have one that i did like very much.. but now it is impossible.. need more time but will get there!!! gl for all :f_drink: