This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Roi for 6max STT and some relevant questions:

• mandra7goras
      mandra7goras
      Bronze
      Hello guys..:f_drink:
      I would like to ask the following stuff:
      1)What Roi is good for 3-7$ 6max turbo STT and for 5.5-11$ 6max regular STT..
      2)what is the minimum sample of tables which provide safe conclusions about them
      3)what is a normal upswing or downswing in these speeds?
      4)number of buy-ins u need(for turbos mainly i ask) not to get busted from variance
      5)Is it worth to grind them?( i would like much to get an answer at this question)

i hope i dont ask something that already has answered many times(or at least lastly)..
      Greetings from Greece...:)
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      First of all I made you’re post easier for me and others to read with some ‘enters’ in it.
      1. I don’t know on with site you’re playing, but I expect on the 3-7 turbo SNG’s is 5% a decent score. That’s the same with the 5,5-11 regulars the case, but it could depend on with site you’re playing.
      2. I think if you play 10k+ games you have a decent sample for a good indication what kind of ROI you can reach.
      3. Turbo I say around 100 buy-inns and on the regulars it’s approximately 50 buy-inns, but it also depends on what kind of skill level we dealing with.
      4. I expect 100 buy-inns for BRM is good enough for turbo Micro stakes games. If you play higher games it’s better to use 150-200 buy-inns.
      5. If you’re good in 6 max SNG’s it’s always worth to grind them I think. I’d like the 9 mans more, because I’m better in those games. So it’s personal preferences I think.

Hopefully this cleans up the light for you and otherwise you can always ask it.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • mandra7goras
      mandra7goras
      Bronze
      thank you very much for usefull information Moderator!! :f_love: