This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl50, Jj, 1Oc

• burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10,20
      CO:
      $62,10

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J:spade: , J:club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $2,00, 2 folds, CO calls $2,00, 3 folds.

Flop: ($4,75) 7:diamond: , 9:heart: , Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,00, CO calls $3,00.

Turn: ($10,75) 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5,20 (All-In), CO calls $5,20.

River: ($21,15) J:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $21,15

What do you think of turn push? I think that turn card is more or less blank, it could complete a straight, but other than that I think I should be ahead most of the time due to his high VPIP. ...or should I switch to c/f mode because of that OC?
  • 2 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Ooh I think it's close actually, he could call flop AND turn with flushdraw and/or straightdraw, in which case you're ahead. But I think I'd play c/f anyway on the turn. If he checks behind on turn and no draw seems to hit, you might think of check/calling river for bluffinduce.

Atleast that's what I think :O
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Burek,

With a K-high or A-high board I shut down on the Turn but I will push the Turn here. Only thing you cant beat is Toppair while there are several draws wandering around..

Cheers,
      Gerv