This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10: JJ from Utg+1

• Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      $0.05/$0.1 No Limit Holdem
      8 players

Stacks:
      UTG ($2.00)
      Hero (UTG+1) ($2.05)
      MP1 ($2.55)
      MP2 ($1.25)
      CO ($14.40)
      BTN ($1.70)
      SB ($3.05)
      BB ($7.60)

Pre-flop: ($0.15, 8 players) Hero is UTG+1 J:diamond: J:heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, 5 folds, BB calls $0.30

Flop: K:club: 4:spade: 3:diamond: ($0.85, 2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.40, BB calls $0.40

Turn: 9:spade: ($1.65, 2 players)
      BB checks, Hero goes all-in $1.25, BB calls $1.25

River: T:spade: ($4.15, 2 players)

[Results Hidden]

I want to know if my play is corret here, should i make the c-bet on the flop or not (is it ok to bet only 1/2)?is my turn push ok?After i evaluate my hand a second time i have the feeling that i palyed it bad. I have reads on villan and he is a total fish who calls and bets with nothing.
  • 3 replies
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sonydahaka

I want to know if my play is corret here, should i make the c-bet on the flop or not (is it ok to bet only 1/2)?is my turn push ok?After i evaluate my hand a second time i have the feeling that i palyed it bad. I have reads on villan and he is a total fish who calls and bets with nothing.
      With your reads it's a NH. Sometimes you'll feel daft for putting in most of your money way behind but against these very loose players your 2nd pair rates as a monster versus all the collective junk that you get shown.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      the flop is dry so there's not much he could be calling here that is not a king however since he is a total fish I think it's fine to go broke. but cbet more on the flop and shove any turn.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Sonydahaka,

Regardless which board comes (Dry/Wet), c-bet 2/3 pot on <NL25

If you have the read, shove the Turn because Reads are the most important thing in SSS :)

Best regards,
      Gerv