Another new begining

• DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      Another 200 hands and another +$11. Good, im quite satisfied with my progress, readed others play as open book today. Althougth winings are mostly because good(not monster though) cards/flops.

Left the tables because felt a little uncomfortable, because mostly good stats there at this time of the day. And few guys were on the same table with me on multiple tables and i do not feel so strong yet, to beat oponent with good stats, getting solid reads about me. On the other hand, stealing is much easier when vpip is lower on the tables. But, lets make a break.
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      Had quite long session 1000+ hands (3 hours). Lost $10 and thats ok because was -$25 in the middle of session.

Understood that im really bad (comparing to a preflop play) at postflop play. My main looses happens there. In videos there is to much reads based play and it can misguide, when You are not so proficient with reads. My target should be to improve postflop asap.

One of examples of my unsure postflop play:

n10sh monsterdraw
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      Repeating to myself - happens. But anyway, lost everything today, what had earned from start of this blog - ~$60. Funny money, but feeling very bad, because that means i am doing something bad.

My reads on myself:
      1. I give to few credits to loose players, calling they allins on drawy board having two pair or top pair top kicker. Actualy im starting thinking that so many loose players exists because others gives to few credits to their raises and they can grab big pots quite frequently.
      2. Playing raise reraise game to offten, i clearly missing some skills there, because playing it to the minus.
      3. Mine postflop skills are poor in overall. Need to concentrate building them.

Thats all for now, going to watch movie and read theory.
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      Happy new year for everyone. Im returning to the line after some break. Actualy it wasnt really break. I have played poker but without any big aims - just to try some strategies.

I think i have learned not to start to tilt while playing vs lags, also have rediscovered SSS newly for myself. So time wasnt spent without use.

Im moving myself to the nl25 sh with br ~$767 + $150 bonus pending (1/3 cleared). Yes i know its a tight BR for nl25, especialy sh, but i hope in nl25 my mistakes will be clearer + i will be able to compare closer my play with video section (mostly nl25 and up there).

Also i will play SSS or $5 sit&go's instead of sh, when will feel not very fresh. Of course better not to play at all in such shape, but sometimes You want to each silver star or smth before end of month, but when You play sh when tired - its a death for Your BR.

Will post my targets for january and first gamereports tomorow. Stay tuned!
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Hi devil nice to see your up and running again.

The BR is fine, I did the switch to NL25 SH with 500$ and doing alright :)
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      Thanks for support. I have heard there are much better players in FT than in PS, so i believe Dragar You are better player than i am.

Anyway im developing myself day by day and its just matter of time...

So my promised targets for January:

* Reach silver star (only with sh that would be not so easy, but i gonna play a lot of SSS too, so should be quite easy).

* Read 1 strategy article per day. watch 1 video per week. Compare my play with theory, find leaks.

* Start evaluate my hands with equilator (10 per day, only hands where i have betted/called flop), find where im playing -EV. Consult with jugdes if needed.

Current BR ~$779
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      Nothing really special had happend today. Switched to SSS as soon as felt concentrated not enougth for SH. Played some sng's and even tourney at the end of session.

My experiments with equilator:

Regular SH hand, just need help to calculate EV

Nothing special have happend today. Well, maybe worth to mention, that worst (most loses) todays hands are KK(-$17,20) and AA(-$9.75). Funny eh?

current bankroll: ~$835
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      Feeling ill today, so not many hands played till now. Having trouble to equilate many hands (my January target), because i havent played many and lack interesting ones.

Anyway there is one more interesting:

nl25 SH should i call?

current BR: ~$865
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      feeling really bad. Have played some SSS, SNGs and $11 tourney with very low concentration, forced myself to read article. I think i will take few day offs from active poker learning, maybe will play several hunderts hands just for fun. See you when i will be back.

BR: $883