This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Looking for 2-10NL Cash game player to join me on live coaching

• ChangNoi77
      ChangNoi77
      Bronze
      Hi guys

I've been asked about the possibility of doing some live coaching for Pokerstrategy.com. I've been a full time cash game player for 5 years, but mainly sticking to the microstakes over the last 3 years. While I haven't played higher than 100NL I do have more than 10 years experience and could help most beginning players who are looking to make the jump from 5NL up to 10-25NL. I think this is most a matter of tightening up your fundamentals, and implementing a decent pre flop strategy. I also have about 4.5 million hands of Zoom that I can refer to when reviewing your play, but unfortuntely due to the fact I still play in these games I'm not releasing any screenshots, sorry.

Today or tomorrow I was hoping to do a recorded screen test for an hour so the guys in charge can see me in action. It's some free help for anybody that wants it as well.

Cheers

Mark
  • 5 replies