This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Custom skin for iPoker client

• DREAMC4T
      DREAMC4T
      Bronze
      I'm currently playing on titan poker but not very satisfied with the software look. Does anyone have experience with setting up another skin on a poker client, preferably on ipoker? Google brings me to a site called [*****], anyone know about it, if it's trustworthy etc?

Edited by la55i
  • 3 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi DREAMC4T,

I had to edit your post as linking to competitor sites is not permitted under our forum principles.

Regards

la55i
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      I am not sure exactly what you mean, Dreamc4t, but there is nothing to stop you playing on ipoker with a different skin. If you want to do it through Pokerstrategy Netbet is offering a good return of Pokerstrategy points. To be honest I don't find ipoker software to be the nicest anyway. Its just a bit clunky and unstable at times. Bet365 does seem to be quite reliable if that is what you are looking for. I haven't played on Titan poker but I imagine its not hugely different to the skins I play on.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I think he means mods rather than skins.