30% Cashback every Thursday
As a member of PokerStrategy.com you are eligible for 30% cashback at Stan James if generate a minimum of $5 rake or fees per week.

The 30% cashback at Stan James is split in:
• 10% cashback through Loyalty Points which need to be cashed in manually by the player
• and 20% extra cashback which is automatically paid into your account on Thursdays.

Please note that for reporting reasons your loyalty level at Stan James cannot be changed to Legend even if you generate the $5 rake/fees. However, be assured that your weekly cashback level will be adjusted to 30% automatically.

How to cash in my Stan James Loyalty Points?
- Convert your points to cash at a value of 10% of fees you pay subject to a minimum of 100 points earned at any time you wish.
- Simply click on "My Account" at the top of the Poker lobby and select "View and redeem my loyalty points".
- You will be offered the oportunity to convert points to cash subject to a minimum balance of 100 points.
- Once you convert your points your Poker account will be credited with cash immediately.

Please note that cashing in your points will not affect your points earned during any week for the additional cashback payment.