This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Assigned Referer - Help

    • zivkoleo
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 215
      Hey guys, I have an account on FTP. It wasn't tracked and I wasn't even able to receive rakeback. So I contacted the FTP Support and they told me that they will assign me to a rakeback affiliate that they have been testing(
      I play on FTP only once in two weeks since I don't receive SP points.
      Can I somehow change my affiliate to PokerStrategy.
      Help :)
  • 2 replies
    • PidKoker
      Joined: 03.06.2008 Posts: 416
      I dont think they can retrack you might just have to take your roll off FT and sign up on another site and take the deposit bonus and collect SPs there. (FT does give rakeback BUT Party has those buyable bonus' which are very nice also not as good as 27% though)
    • redskwerl
      Joined: 03.03.2008 Posts: 3,813
      you cant get tracked to Pokerstrategy now

      (but you might be able to get RB on FT through rakebackpros)