This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Any Canadians play here?

• brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Was thinking of starting on this site but I seen a few interesting threads on 2+2 and here that make me think otherwise. On the other hand, have also heard good things too, fast cashouts, soft pool, etc

Anyone play here that can recommend it please?

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • Post removed

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey brobz,

I played there for a while some time back and it's pretty good, particularly in conjunction with a European based room. Chico network has a large North and South American players (including US players) so their peak traffic period starts as the Euro ones slow down.

I haven't cashed out but the player pool is probably softer than most. I will be playing there again soon as they have recently given me a free $109 ticket to their 100k Gtd monthly MTT. :f_love:

There is no fast fold poker but there seems to be reasonable traffic at the cash tables for NLHE/PLO/PLO8. They also spread rarer variants like Americana and 32 Card Draw.

Have fun :gl:

Laz