A Swede spinning his way to the top

• totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      "Im sorry bud " :sifflote:
      PokerStars - 10/20 NL (3 max) - Holdem - 3 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

SB: 13 BB (VPIP: 39.13, PFR: 34.92, 3Bet Preflop: 23.68, Hands: 149)
      Hero (BB): 22.5 BB
      BTN: 39.5 BB (VPIP: 40.00, PFR: 25.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 5)

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has T:club: J:club:

BTN calls 1 BB, SB calls 0.5 BB, Hero checks

Flop: (3 BB, 3 players) 8:club: 7:club: J:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero bets 1.5 BB, BTN calls 1.5 BB, fold

Turn: (6 BB, 2 players) 9:club:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: (6 BB, 2 players) Q:diamond:
      Hero bets 4 BB, BTN raises to 8 BB, Hero raises to 20 BB and is all-in, BTN calls 12 BB

Hero shows T:club: J:club: (Straight Flush, Jack High)
      (Pre 44%, Flop 65%, Turn 100%)
      BTN shows 4:club: A:club: (Flush, Ace High)
      (Pre 56%, Flop 35%, Turn 0%)
      Hero wins 46 BB
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Today was finally my last day before christmasholiday from work. Will be free until the 8th of January so will have the upcomming days free for some real grind.

Been playing around 100 spins/day the last week but tomorrow i will try to break my volume record in a day and play atleast 200 spins. If i do not make the target i promised Badhabit 5 bucks so i better be able to finish it. Ofc i want to play my A-game so i will not play more then 3 Tables.

After a slow start on 7s im improving my cEV as it seems and hopefully in 2k games im able to move up to 15s. That should be somewhere in January.

Will update tomorrow how my volume challenge will go and hopefully you have a graph of 200+ spins tomorrow here.

Now its time to sleep so i can get up prtty early and start to grind.
    • BadHabit1989
      BadHabit1989
      Bronze
      just take your time for sleep, its very important. dont go up before 12 am to be refreshed for your grind.
      and dont forget there are 2 coachings today which are pretty much "must attend!"
      also, dont forget to play 1 game of CS:GO after every 20 spins to stay relaxed and in good mood!

oh, and if i meet you at the tables today I will definetly take all the time possible until I make my decision! :D

:profit:

good luck buddy :)
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Finished my goal of 200 spins so no money for Badhabit :coolface: .

Im happy with the play during the day! Heres today graph!

• totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Decided to play a small session again then this happend:

Lost tho AJ<77.... Ofc i cant win the flip when it really matters:why:
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Merry christmas to you all!

• jonny1971
      jonny1971
      Bronze
      god jul hoppas du har en bra dag
    • anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      I see some similarities in your poker journey with myself, although I'm a bit older and not yet signed with a spin & go stable. Interesting to see the swings and everything else around it. Keep it up and thanks for a great read! :)
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonny1971
      god jul hoppas du har en bra dag
      Tackar ett par dagar försent :) desamma till dig!
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Originally posted by anduke
      I see some similarities in your poker journey with myself, although I'm a bit older and not yet signed with a spin & go stable. Interesting to see the swings and everything else around it. Keep it up and thanks for a great read! :)
      Thank you for taking your time and writing a line here and the fact that this blog gives something to other is also nice!

If you wanna know anything about the spinlegends team or any other related stuff let me know and i Will se How i can help 😊
    • darkmarkobie
      darkmarkobie
      Bronze
      Hi! This a Very good blog.
      I'm from SpinLegends too. I am currently in the 7$ limit.
      How many tables are you playing and how many hours and sessions in a day do you need to achieve 200 games in a day?

And what is your chip/ev ?
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkmarkobie
      Hi! This a Very good blog.
      I'm from SpinLegends too. I am currently in the 7$ limit.
      How many tables are you playing and how many hours and sessions in a day do you need to achieve 200 games in a day?

And what is your chip/ev ?
      Thank you :) !

I usually play 3 tables and to be able to achieve 200 games in a day you need to play around 8 hours.

However Im normally not playing that many games as i do work fulltime.

I had a slow start on the 7s and had like 50 cEV over the first 2k games but the last month Im at around 75cEV over 1700 games or so.

Gl with your Journey aswell With SL! :)
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      A small update so you know i survived the new year celebration!

Im stil on holiday from work this week so Im stil at My parents place some more days be4 Im heading home to My own place.

Thats the reason i have not Done any december update yet and no 2018 post yet, but hold your horses! Its comming up this weekend!

Stil grinding some on My laptop so is Only 2-tabling and the results been up and down. Starting to feel that im beating 7s now so hopefully 15s is just around the corner!

Thats all for now, Will post a longer update this weekend.

Glhf til then.
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      December recap

Finally home at my own place so its time for an update for december. Due to the holidays there been more days without poker then usuall but to compensate for that i had some big grinding days ( casue of the holiday and no work) so december been the month with the best volume so far.

I feel my game is improving alot and december been my best month so far with SL. As i said before i should be close to moving up to 15s unless the pokergods hate me the upcomming days/weeks.

Results:

So 1795 games played with an cEv of around 70 is pretty good. Would be even more without the "downswing" in the last days of december but thats part of the game so its no big deal. Im happy with this results as im stil learning and improvning.

Money wise this has also been the best month so far. 1200 $ or ~170 BIs is pretty sweet and also i lost a x200 this month so could have been much more if i would been able to bink that one.

Overall im happy with the improvement and im more motivated then ever to keep grinding.
      Will write my goals for 2018 later this weekend so i think i call it here. :f_drink:
    • TheLittleFish
      TheLittleFish
      Diamond
      Great results so far mate! keep up the good work and look forward to playing you at the 15s!
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheLittleFish
      Great results so far mate! keep up the good work and look forward to playing you at the 15s!
      Thank you :)

Looking forward crushing you :coolface:
    • TheLittleFish
      TheLittleFish
      Diamond
      Originally posted by totte1992
      Originally posted by TheLittleFish
      Thank you :)

Looking forward crushing you :coolface:

Its on! ;)
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Goals 2018
      Better late then never so here it goes, my goals for 2018!

I gonna write them down so i can go back and see how well i did when the year is over. :f_cool:

Poker

As i will be playing spins the entire year my goal is dedicated to this. Im currently playing 7s but i feel im pretty close of moving up. My goal until the end of this year is to reach 60s. There will be a tough journey but i think i can make it if i play and study enough.

Another goal for the year is to make atleast 1 pokertrip. If all goes as planned me and my friend will travel to Las vegas this summer and play some sideevents atleast. Would be a great excperiance as i havn'nt been there yet so im looking forward to that if it happens.

Life

Right not im a bit overweight and the scale shows around 105 kg right now. Im like 180 cm so it's a bit much. During the year i will try to get my weight down to around 90 kg atleast and try eating healthier and not drink as much coke as iam currently. I can easily drink 4 liters every week so thats a big problem. We even have a free gym at work i will use atleast 2 time every week. Having my dog also helps with the getting out as you have to give her couple of walks each day.

Streaming

I will also try to get started with streaming during the year as i think it will a fun thing and also help me improve. Trying to explain why you do stuff and so on can make you think more about the spots you take. I have no idea how often it will happen but i wanna try it out atleast.

Enjoy poker

The last but most important goal is that i enjoy poker the whole year. There have been periods when i feel like poker is the worst things there is and periods its the best. I wanna maximize the good periods and make the booring ones be as short as possible. To be able to do that i think its important to structure your time with everything. To set up at plan for the day and to stick to it. Making time for study and for playing.

Summary:

:heart: Move up to 60s

:spade: Making a Poker Trip

:diamond: Lose weight to 90 kg

:club: Start streaming

:spade: Enjoy poker!

Maybe not the most detailed goals but im fine with thoose for now!