This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] QQ MP1 folds to nit raise pf

• 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Nice hand, well played.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Consider that MP2 is middlestack and he´d likely could raise there for value with QQ+, AK, I´d just shove pf and sometimes you also see there JJ.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Consider that MP2 is middlestack and he´d likely could raise there for value with QQ+, AK, I´d just shove pf and sometimes you also see there JJ.
      Looks his stats, PFR = 5, do you really think that he is going to raise there JJ and also so big? And in matter of fact I don't think that we are here against JJ so often that we could make the push profitable.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Looks his stats, PFR = 5, do you really think that he is going to raise there JJ and also so big? And in matter of fact I don't think that we are here against JJ so often that we could make the push profitable.
      You´re probably right.
      he shouldn´t 3-bet with AK that large amount
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Equilator: Even if he includes JJ I'm behind in the hand. Also take in account that being nitty, he still raises from MP where he could face a shove from someone behind him.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Equilator: Even if he includes JJ I'm behind in the hand. Also take in account that being nitty, he still raises from MP where he could face a shove from someone behind him.
      when he sometimes has there JJ, it is shove, because your equity becomes a lot better.