This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

MCP boost Q

• Cakara
      Cakara
      Black
      Here´s my case:

I am elite level at Mansion
      I'm collecting 20000MCPs per month
      At the end of month I receive 50000MCPs boost
      I am maintaining elite status for three months so I recieve 105000MCPs boost
      Then again I'm maintaining elite level for next three months and receive 440000MCPs boost which gives me:
      (20K+50K)*6+105K*2+440K=1070K of MCPs so Im 130K short for 3000$ cash credit which I do not have to clear & it will be credited at my account within 48hrs upon purchase

Are my expectations/calculations correct?
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Cakara,

The first part of your calculations are still correct. So holding Elite for 6 months would give you (20,000 + 50,000)*6 for 420k. But you have to either choose between cashing in your '3 months' for 105k or waiting another 2 months for the higher bonus of 440k for 6 months. So they don't stack.

So you'd only get the loyalty bonus of 440k after 6 months which would be a total of 860k after 6 months (at least that is how I understand it)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hey Cakara,

The first part of your calculations are still correct. So holding Elite for 6 months would give you (20,000 + 50,000)*6 for 420k. But you have to either choose between cashing in your '3 months' for 105k or waiting another 2 months for the higher bonus of 440k for 6 months. So they don't stack.

So you'd only get the loyalty bonus of 440k after 6 months which would be a total of 860k after 6 months (at least that is how I understand it)

Best regards
      SoyCD
      +1
    • Cakara
      Cakara
      Black
      Interesting

I'll stick with my plan anyway

Playing at Stars primarily and doing a little side job at Mansion on Mondays during happy hours which would be enough to maintain elite status till I collect enough MCPs for 3K$ bonus.

Cheers
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cakara
      Interesting

I'll stick with my plan anyway

Playing at Stars primarily and doing a little side job at Mansion on Mondays during happy hours which would be enough to maintain elite status till I collect enough MCPs for 3K$ bonus.

Cheers
      Ya playing the happy hours is really nice - especially when they have them for an entire day. I pretty much reached "Pro" status last month on the 1 free day - and having a twice as attractive - already nice loyalty program - is pretty great. :s_biggrin: