This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 FR, KQs BB

• jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      SB: Vpip/PFR/AF/WtSD/hands 47/11/2.0/43/48 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($7.20)
      Hero ($11.40)
      UTG ($11.85)
      UTG+1 ($2)
      UTG+2 ($6.85)
      MP1 ($2.35)
      MP2 ($10.20)
      CO ($3.90)
      BTN ($10)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: Q:heart:

fold, fold, UTG+2 calls $0.10, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, check,

FLOP ($0.40) T:spade: 5:diamond: J:club:

check, check, check, check,

TURN ($0.40) T:spade: 5:diamond: J:club: K:diamond:

SB bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60, UTG+2 folds, BTN folds,

RIVER ($1.60) T:spade: 5:diamond: J:club: K:diamond: 4:spade:

SB bets $1.50, Hero folds,

KQ is a problem hand for me when playing in blinds

Villain overbets turn, but I have TP + OESD- what other options do I have? IMO raising would isolate me against better hands, folding seems to weak.
  • 3 replies
    • kosmonaut111
      kosmonaut111
      Bronze
      Raise it preflop. you are not dominated here most of time (unless somebody limps with monster). This raise is than for value and also isolating.
      On flop: check is fine, but I would bet here with OESD and overcards.
      Turn: he bets like he has something good and wants to make pot bigger. I would not not fold it here either, just call down - still OESD, trips, and two pair outs to improve - only OESD for best hand here though, assuming he made straight. But you must assume, that your kings are good here most of time - pot odds tell you to fold.
      River: You called your TPTK turn, 4 doesn´t change the situation. If you called turn, you call river also.
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      You must expect a big river bet after his turn overbet. If you're not willing to call the river, fold the turn.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d raise pf
      I´d lead out on the flop
      just calling turn is fine
      I´d likely would also call river, since he could be bluffing or valuebetting worse hands