This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello...

• Modge
      Modge
      Bronze
      Just thought I'd say a quick hello...

I saw an ad in Bluff for PS so thought I'd give it a go and see what happens.

Just registered with Party and looking forward to the starting capital being transferred over to get started.

Looks like clearing the bonus will be tough though - I mainly play SNG so to pay $150 in rake in 90 days, with PS's advised BRM, means I'll need to play around 17 games a night - not impossible but definitely tough. And that's before I get a chance to play for the $100 bonus!

Ah well, looks like the next 6 months are planned out for me...

/gl @ the tables!

M.
  • 2 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello Modge and welcome to PokerStrategy!

First of all, congratulations on passing the quiz. Since you will be starting out pretty soon, I suggest you start with our main learning tools:
      - Strategy Articles
      - Instructional Videos
      - Coaching Sessions

Also, remember to post in our forums whenever you need answers or have some problems with your game - we or our members will gladly help you :f_love:

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • Modge
      Modge
      Bronze
      Thanks, I will do.

About the starting capital, I got two deposit confirmations today - one for $0.01 and the other for $1.00.

Does the 90 day clock start from then or from when the remaining $48.99 is credited?

Thanks

M.