This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Tournament Summaries

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hi,

When in Stars gonna have an auto-save tournament summaries to hardrive feature like FT and PP do. Its a pain to have to manually request each individual summary. On top of that PT3 still havent got the auto-request via email feature up and running like PT2 to did.
  • 4 replies
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      It already does this.

Requests --> Display Instant Hand History --> Options

[edit] sorry just realised you said tournament summaries, not sure if you mean something different to hand histories.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xponentx
      It already does this.

[edit] sorry just realised you said tournament summaries, not sure if you mean something different to hand histories.
      Hey yeah, i mean tourney summaries which just shows results and money not actual hands.
    • Adzi
      Adzi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joronamo
      Originally posted by xponentx
      It already does this.

Hey yeah, i mean tourney summaries which just shows results and money not actual hands.
      yeah, it's pain in the ass. I play ~20 a day, but during summer planing to play ~70-100 a dayy and it will be a lot of work to enter all data in HM
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Silver
      you can request a history audict at cashier.