This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Your referal website

• djfusion1234
      djfusion1234
      Bronze
      0-4 13
      5-14 0
      15-99 0
      100-4999 0
      > 4999 0

these are my stats im prity happy with them as i only started my blog 5 days ago
    • djfusion1234
      djfusion1234
      Bronze
      just like to say i think the TAF program rocks !!! im flying at the mo here are my stats after only 8 days
      Lifetime StrategyPoints Friends
      0-4 36
      5-14 0
      15-99 0
      100-4999 1
      > 4999 0

Total 37
      Validated 36
      Passed quiz challenge 6
      $50 seed capital received 0

FAF money - $25

if i keep goin at this rate im surely gonna make a tidy bit of cash
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      Ive just set up a website myself which has the TAF stuff on for pokerstrategy. Also has other things too so I don't think I post the address here. Im hoping to build up a real big site one day, but it's early stages right now.

If anyone wants a look at it, you can PM me and i'll gladly pass on the link, and also if anyone is interested on working on a site with me, then I'm in need of content writers and stuff.

Will post some TAF stats once its been up and promoted for long enough! Some real success stories in here, I thin that's probably what gave me my motivation! Ive been wanting to do an affiliate site for a while now, as a side project and poker had to be my natural choice!
    • KillJoy
      KillJoy
      Bronze
      I just started a new forum, so I would like your opinion about it:
      DiceTalk.com
    • jframil
      jframil
      Bronze
      Im thinking of investing around 200$ on a good website with hosting and domain u think it is worth it?

Made by a professional web designer friend of mine he says he can get the site on google and put it really high on rank doing some stuff.

Im thinking of doing pokerstrategy and other TAF programs. Also thinking of posting articles, videos and a forum to discuss about No deposit sites and poker.

And thinking of adding the answers to the quiz in pstrategy lol

Im doubtfull about doing it i mean i know ill get the 200$ back at some point the thing is in how much time, wondering if it really worth my time.
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      I don't get the whole idea of posting answers to quiz? That makes only things worse and ur referal wont event collect 15 strategy points. Dumb idea, but sadly many are doing so.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jframil
      Im thinking of investing around 200$ on a good website with hosting and domain u think it is worth it?

Made by a professional web designer friend of mine he says he can get the site on google and put it really high on rank doing some stuff.

Im thinking of doing pokerstrategy and other TAF programs. Also thinking of posting articles, videos and a forum to discuss about No deposit sites and poker.

And thinking of adding the answers to the quiz in pstrategy lol

Im doubtfull about doing it i mean i know ill get the 200$ back at some point the thing is in how much time, wondering if it really worth my time.
      I'm pretty sure PS's legal team will be all over your ass if you post them answers on your website ;)

The test is there for a reason!
    • Blacklabel77
      Blacklabel77
      Bronze
      how do you spam on youtube???
      I tried posting my ad for pokerstrategy there to get some referrals, but youtube doesn't post it.... though they post all my other comments...

any suggestions?
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Don't spam, tard
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Lifetime StrategyPoints Friends
      0-4 260
      5-14 7
      15-99 23