This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

TAF cashout

• Strateeg
      Strateeg
      Bronze
      OK, nobody answered in the other topic so im just gonna be so bold and start a new one :)
      I transferred 55 dollars TAF money to partypoker
      15 % of 55 is 8,25 so i have to generate 8.25 PartyPoints to be able to cash out?

Or do i have to pay 8.25 in rake and if so how much is that in PartyPoints?

Thanks

Strateeg
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Strateeg
      OK, nobody answered in the other topic so im just gonna be so bold and start a new one :)
      15 % of 55 is 8,25 so i have to generate 8.25 PartyPoints to be able to cash out?

Thanks

Strateeg
      Hi Strateeg,

You have to clear 15% of your $55, so $8.25 in rake.

Sorry, I'm not sure how many party points are provided for each $ rake, but I'm sure it will be on their website or a Partypoker regular will post shortly.

Best regards,

Bart
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Strateeg

Thanks

Strateeg
      Hi Strateeg,

I'm sorry for late reply.

I can confirm that you have to generate 15% of the received funds in PartyPoints before you can cash out the same amount. So if you receive $55, you will have to accumulate 8.25 PartyPoints prior to cashing out.

Regards,
      thunder
    • Strateeg
      Strateeg
      Bronze
      thanks a lot thunder and eaglestar!