~p0kerQT's stAArs SnG BLoG~

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      AAALLLRRRIGGGHHT! so happy for you. congrats. :D
      were u able to sleep in the night? or did u continue to ponder your win? happens to me sometimes :P
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      hugee, well done.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Congrats!!!!!

Damn im almost annoyed i went to sleep - but the sleep was good and 7 am? :P

Keep it up! Now you can start where u left off from withdrawing :)

-Jack
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      good job. congrats :)
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      :D thx guys, I wasn't able to sleep for a couple of hours coz I was so hyper then had a crazy dream about diamond thieves lol. I'm still buzzing tho :D
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Hi, anyone who follows this blog may have noticed that I haven't been updating much at all lately. I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life, some good, some bad.. but I won't go into all that right now. I'm going to start a new blog soon, which I will try to update at least once a week, providing I find the time to play. I aim to dedicate one day a week to playing poker, and play a set here and there when I get the chance. After all, I am missing out on the opportunity to make some moniez!!

I am wiping my PC tonight coz its full of crap, so I will lose all my pt3 data. I've also withdrawn most of my winnings except for $150 due to being a shopaholic >.< but I believe in my ablity to grind it back up, and have left myself enough to start on the $3 sng's (I hate the tedious $1's with a passion).

Anyways, here is my stAArs graph and tournament stats since April, to remind me I'm a winner if I ever lose my faith in poker.

• Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      That's PT3, right? How did you get it to show tournament results?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      That's PT3, right? How did you get it to show tournament results?
      +1
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      under "winnings" tab.

Don't know when I will be starting a new blog.. my life is kinda sucky at the moment. I broke up with my boyfriend for the final time, hurting so bad coz I f***in love the guy but what can I do. Part of me wants to stab him through his heart n the other part just wants a cuddle. I went out on wednesday and got totally plastered n ran into him with some of his friends, and this irish ***** that I think he might have a thing with.

;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Who needs him QT! Get rich then show him what he missed out on!
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Take care ! :f_cry:

Destiny will eventually get you to the right person!
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      Don't know when I will be starting a new blog.. my life is kinda sucky at the moment. I broke up with my boyfriend for the final time, hurting so bad coz I f***in love the guy but what can I do. Part of me wants to stab him through his heart n the other part just wants a cuddle. I went out on wednesday and got totally plastered n ran into him with some of his friends, and this irish ***** that I think he might have a thing with.

;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
      I can feel ya... same shit here... after 3 fucking years ;( Except after some shit I found out a couple of days ago the stabbing part got substantially bigger X(

Btw, heavy drinking and lots of work(poker for me) helps... weed's good too =)
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Pokerstrategy will always be here to cuddle, pokerstrategy will never cheat or abuse you, pokerstrategy screams someone elses name in bed!
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TerrorBlade
      Pokerstrategy will always be here to cuddle, pokerstrategy will never cheat or abuse you, pokerstrategy screams someone elses name in bed!

lollllllllllllllllllllllllll
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TerrorBlade
      lol wth!

Well I am back on poker, after withdrawing all my funds but $20, I got it up to $40 playing a mixture of PLO2, $1 sng's and mtt's. I have a lot more time for poker lately as my boyfriend is living with me (yes we're back together (for the millionth time)) and he has a slight obsession for WoW so I can happily sit here playing away and occasionally screaming "f*** off you f***ing donk!!" when I lose with my KK to Q7s, with someone there to console me.

I haven't studied poker in months so I will have to get round to doing so at some point, and becoming active on the forums again. I think I will just keep this blog for now coz its so pretty :]
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      [ ] Sarah learnt her lesson the 999,999th time.