This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AKo nl600

• PanDuzePE
      PanDuzePE
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $6(BB) Full Tilt
      SB ($2,014)
      BB ($101)
      UTG ($596)
      UTG+1 ($675)
      Hero ($171)
      MP1 ($160)
      CO ($106)
      BTN ($107)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: A:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $21, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $36, fold, Hero calls $15

FLOP ($78) J:club: Q:diamond: 9:club:

SB bets $1,978 (AI), Hero folds

SB wins $75

I have about 28 bb in stack so i don`t want to get all-in pre at all, maybe if he will not mini-raise I will go broke.

19/15 cc 10

3bet 5%

I play with him on this table lots of hands so he must know that i play 100% sss
  • 5 replies
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      What range do you give him preflop. AK/JJ+? or even tighter? If he's doing that with a monster you could be in trouble even when hitting the flop. I don't have the equilator but it would be interesting to see what's your equity against his range with an A or K on the flop. If that equity sucks, than is better to fold now, even if the price to call is very small.
    • goldflair03
      goldflair03
      Bronze
      ship it pre!
      sometimes the sb also missclicks such spots :heart: :s_biggrin:
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      I'd give him a reagular 3 betting range of TT+, AQ+ and go broke pre-flop as well, unless we know he min-raises with monsters, but I don't expect him to be that obvious.
    • Kokaroc
      Kokaroc
      Bronze
      Isn't this some kind of scared money? :)
      It'đ probably not the same as at lower limits - I play NL10 only, but have seen myself holding back when doubled up.
      I think going all in preflop is the same, because we are favourit?
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      ship pre i dont think you have much implieds postflop when you hit an ace or king and also you will sometimes fold the best hand.