This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

house/flat sharing

• raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Hi

i am looking for other poker players who would be interested in sharing a house or a flat abroad.
      or perhaps people who allready share a flat or house and who have an available room.

at the moment i am open for anything but i would prefer something outside europe.

about me:

My name is Rasmus Raun, Im from Denmark and i live off poker.
      i am a quite solid player and i have some backup savings if things shouldnt go well for a while. i normally make around 3-4k$ a month.

i would also expect of the people i live with that you are able to make quite consistent winnings or have some savings.

im 23 years old, i like poker, sports, movies, traveling, good food and much more.

i like to party but not every single weekend. often i'd rather just play some pool on a bar or kick back with some smoke and a movie.
      i am a mellow kind of guy

i have lived abroad in ireland before and i loved it so i am really looking forward to do it again.

i want to move as soon as possible and i hope some of you will be interested.
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey raun,

You might be interested in this.
      Similar thread.
      International Poker flat-share

Regards,

Kyle.
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      hey,

me and TwiceT are most prolly moving to Malta, renting a villa...

we most prolly leave in december/january or so.. add me on skype: "cibicekj" for details ;
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheLastNail
      hey,

me and TwiceT are most prolly moving to Malta, renting a villa...

we most prolly leave in december/january or so.. add me on skype: "cibicekj" for details ;
      sure ill add you later today and we can have a chat about it.

Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey raun,

You might be interested in this.
      Similar thread.
      International Poker flat-share

Regards,

Kyle.
      thanks. unfortunately i cant wait until he finishes school july 2010. if im moving its going to be within the next 2-3 months
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      bump.

still looking for someone who would like to move abroad. preferably outside europe