This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How to continue?

• Donyc3
      Donyc3
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I surprisingly won a bonus of 935 $ of partypoker.

I increased my bankroll before from starting 50$ to 100$.

My question is how to continue now.

1. Should I cash out the won amount and continue playing like before to beat all limits?

2.Should I keep it as a mega bankroll boost and continue playing on at least 0.5/1 or 1/2?

3. Should I cash out just half the amount (or a bit more) and just go up 1 limit, so I will definetely enough to continue playing 0.5/1 limit after my beginner time has ended?

thanks for ur advice
  • 3 replies
    • zaephyr
      zaephyr
      Bronze
      Firstly grats :D

Well i would go play 0.5/1 cuz difference is very small between .5/1 and nanolimits, then get some BB (lets say 100) and climb up if i would feel conftorable, and repeat this till you reach limit proper to your bankroll size.
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      Congrats man, that's awesome :)

I suggest cashing out a hundred for yourself, and having a good night :P After you've treated yourself, keep working the same way you do, just use it as a big cushion. Cash a lot of it to Neteller//firepay, so you can redeposit and get a bigger bonus when they offer reloads. Experience is first priority. Korn said it best: "wealthy beginners should not think in cents, but rather points of success"
    • Kugelfang
      Kugelfang
      Bronze
      im also of the opinion that there is not much diffrence between 25c50c or whatever you play right now and 0.5/1 because 0.5/1 is the smallest limit available after beginners time. there are a lot of bad player.
      i would prefer zaephyrs way