This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH AKs mosnterddraw 3betpot

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Everest Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 390226
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

UTG: $10.20
      MP: $18.64
      CO: $3.40
      BTN: $12.11
      SB: $13.09
      Hero (BB): $11.48

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with A :diamond: K :diamond:
      4 folds, SB raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.60, SB raises to $1.80, Hero calls $1.20

Flop: ($3.60) Q :diamond: 4 :club: 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.70, SB raises to $1.30, Hero calls $0.60

Turn: ($6.20) J :heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $6.20, Hero raises to $8.38 all in, SB calls $2.18

River: ($22.96) 9 :spade: (2 players - 1 is all in)

I think I should ahve pushed him on the flop but I didnt have any fold equity and I knew he has at least toppair

he was minbettign all the time and sometimes even folded no matter how much I bet
  • 2 replies
    • ciasteczkoM
      ciasteczkoM
      Bronze
      Hi

Pre flop.

Strange play from sb , but i would 5bet/callAI , i dont like playing AK without initiative in 3bet pot even on position , and you go without information or initiative or plan what to do on flop.

Flop
      I Dont like your raise, either you raise 2.5-3$ to show some strength or you call for your flush draw with pot odds 1:36:)

Turn
      You got 12 outs and if he have QQ,JJ only 10 outs , as you said you dont have fold equity , and you dont have pot odds (you need 1:3 for 12 outer, and you have only 1:2 here) i think fold is the best option.

Gracz 1: 70,130% JJ+, AQs, AQo
      Gracz 2: 29,870% AdKd
      Assuming that you have 0 FE you pay 8.38 to win 22.96 you need 36% equity to push on turn. Fold is better.

Summary in my opinion
      5bet/shove PF
      as played:
      Flop normal raise or call (i would prefer call)
      Turn
      Fold
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by ciasteczkoM
      Hi

Pre flop.

Strange play from sb , but i would 5bet/callAI , i dont like playing AK without initiative in 3bet pot even on position , and you go without information or initiative or plan what to do on flop.

Flop
      I Dont like your raise, either you raise 2.5-3$ to show some strength or you call for your flush draw with pot odds 1:36:)

Turn
      You got 12 outs and if he have QQ,JJ only 10 outs , as you said you dont have fold equity , and you dont have pot odds (you need 1:3 for 12 outer, and you have only 1:2 here) i think fold is the best option.

Gracz 1: 70,130% JJ+, AQs, AQo
      Gracz 2: 29,870% AdKd
      Assuming that you have 0 FE you pay 8.38 to win 22.96 you need 36% equity to push on turn. Fold is better.

Summary in my opinion
      5bet/shove PF
      as played:
      Flop normal raise or call (i would prefer call)
      Turn
      Fold
      I agree mostly, it's SBvsBB, just jam over his preflop 4bet unless you think a smaller 5bet looks stronger.

On the flop if he's minbet/folding a lot i prefer making a normal raise or even shoving, we have at least 9 outs to the flushdraw unless he has QQ and with a pot of nearly 40bb already it's fine with us as long as the money goes in now.

Once he continues his minraise/3bet minbet/min3bet crap i think you're looking at KK+ more and more often, and as ciasteczkoM showed you don't have odds to call it off on the turn unless he can also show a worse draw or a bluff there, which truthfully i don't think he can.

Hope it helps.