This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question about SSS PF All In

• Sirdoom
      Sirdoom
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have a question regarding when to go all in and what counts as a raise. According to the SHC you go all in with JJ+ AK if one player has raised and only KK+ if more than one opponent has raised.

If one opponent has raised and one or more players have called that raise, do you go all in with JJ+ AK or only KK+?

Thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • badmouth
      badmouth
      Bronze
      Yes you do( JJ+, AKo & AKs)... it's even better when several ppl called the pre flop raise because there's more dead money, so just shove.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey Sirdoom,

Originally posted by Sirdoom
      Hi,

I have a question regarding when to go all in and what counts as a raise. According to the SHC you go all in with JJ+ AK if one player has raised and only KK+ if more than one opponent has raised.

If one opponent has raised and one or more players have called that raise, do you go all in with JJ+ AK or only KK+?

Thanks!
      If there was one raise and other players just called it, it was only one raise meaning you go all-in with JJ+/AK, just like if there were no cold callers.

Regards,
      burek2000
    • Sirdoom
      Sirdoom
      Bronze
      Thanks for clearing my doubts up!