This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question for the bankroll

• blueforce
      blueforce
      Bronze
      Hey, guys. I decided to start my blog in a different way. I am planning to invest 150$ in my poker bank in the forthcoming days and I have several questions for you. I chose to start in full tilt because of the 100% bonus up to 600 + the 27% rake back. However I have some hesitations where to start. I have been playing in a limits from 0.01c up to 1$ cash games and tournaments with buy in up to 55$. I take my money out several months ago and I decided to start again with the poker. Now I want to ask you what do you think is more profitable to do. I have several ideas:

1. Cash games 0.05/0.10
      2. Sit&Go's with 2.20 entry with 45 Guys
      3. 5.50$ Sit&Go's with 9-10 people
      4. Cash games 0.10/0.20

Let me say that I have equal qualities in both cash and tournaments, so I am searching for the optimized way to increase my bankroll and in the same time to clear fast the bonus. Share your experience. (especially in Full Tilt)
  • 1 reply