This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I'm a genious! how to solve SSS problem

• noclaninator
      noclaninator
      Bronze
      I choose to play at the regular tables. Besides, for someone who is too stuck-up to go play the deep stack tables I don't see how you can expect us to play at different tables either. As I said, you are the one with the problem... YOU fix it.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      The best way to solve SSS problem is to ban them all.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      The best way to solve SSS problem is to ban them all.
      Yeah, sure beats learning how to play against them...
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      are you fucking kidding me? you know how hard it is to play BSS NL? no I don't think so. SSS you can be at NL200 in a month, for doing same in BSS you need alot morepractise. There is a reason why harder works gets paid more. Cause it takes mroe to do it and put more effort into it. Why the fuck should some tarded shortstack have same rakeback as someone who put so much time and work into the game?
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      if you cant beat them, join them :P

or switch to FL !
    • ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ksh198
      so why don't you play CAP, CAP is also allin or fold and you show some respect to the other players who wanna play poker and not flipper. Say you wanna play SSS just because build BR is just stupid. You get 50$ here which is good enough for NL2. Like I said. You can play SSS but you shouldn't get same rakeback as someone playing BSS for obvious reasons. Yes I can start tables but it takes like LONG TIME and I have to play shorthanded. If it was so much genious players playing SSS why don't we see them at HSP or PAD or the high stakes tables? oh yeah there is a reason. No one likes them nor it's intresting to watch!

There is CAP tables already, it's shorstacktables. Go there,.
      I don't normally flame a diamond member, but seriously the guy broke down the numbers about how much more he can earn at NL100 playin SSS then he does at NL25 with BSS, read it and get over it. Nowt you can do
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ksh198
      are you fucking kidding me? you know how hard it is to play BSS NL? no I don't think so. SSS you can be at NL200 in a month, for doing same in BSS you need alot morepractise. There is a reason why harder works gets paid more. Cause it takes mroe to do it and put more effort into it. Why the fuck should some tarded shortstack have same rakeback as someone who put so much time and work into the game?
      If you're implying it's not fair towards BSS players, I disagree. By the same logic people shouldn't be able to crack your aces as you had the best hand, played correctly and "deserved" to win. I prefer playing against other bigstacks myself, but I don't believe any of us have the right to enforce our preferred strategy onto other players. They follow the rules of poker just as we do, and if they choose to play with a smaller stack, who are we to forbid them? Additionally, other people's rakeback or winrate shouldn't concern you. Yours should.
    • ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      Also if a SSS'er plays less hands does he not put less into the pot and therefore less rake??
    • ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      Oh and if you want = stacks play SNG's.