This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL 10 BSS - QQ - Sick, SOOOOO SICK

• santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      This is just for fun... Have you ever seen that?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $7.18
      UTG2:
      $2.60
      MP1:
      $4.11
      MP2:
      $7.15
      Hero:
      $9.70

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:heart: , Q:spade:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.10, MP1 raises to $0.40, MP2 calls $0.40, Hero raises to $1.60, 2 folds, SB calls $1.55, 2 folds, MP1 raises to $4.11 (All-In), MP2 raises to $7.15 (All-In), Hero raises to $9.70 (All-In), SB calls $5.58 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Flop: ($25.82) 4:spade: , K:diamond: , 4:club:
      Turn: ($25.82) 5:spade:
      River: ($25.82) 8:heart: (4 players)

Final Pot: $25.82

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, queens and fours (Qh Qs)
      MP1 shows a full-house, kings full of fours (Kh Kc)
      SB shows two pairs, jacks and fours (Jc Jh)
      MP2 shows two pairs, aces and fours (Ac Ad)

MP1 wins with a full-house, kings full of fours (Kh Kc)

Thank god I have a few tousand hands recorded or I would be one of those yelling that FT is rigged, hahahah

Well, I'll add just one question.
      As MP2 just flat called, I thought I was againts AK. I mean, How in the world would I think both had me beat? Standart shove, right?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Since they're all bad without full stacks i'm not really looking to fold at any point, however MP2 is playing 59/7, i see no reason to put him just on AK, he could have pretty much anything. SB really rarely has us beat, MP1 is a bit more worrisome because he was the first raiser and still jammed after so many people got involved, but he's only got 40bb so whatever :p

Hope it helps.
    • buhhy
      buhhy
      Bronze
      Hmm, I find that although microstakes players may be loose, they won't SHOVE as loose. With 3 other players going apeshit preflop, I would have to lay QQ down since there is a very good chance at least 1 of the villains have you crushed with KK+. It's true maybe 1 or 2 of them will show up with JJ-, I find I would always be behind with QQ in multiway preflop all in pots in which case QQ would perform the same as AK or any other pair.