This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Strip Poker on FB as TAF

• madavaster
      madavaster
      Bronze
      Hey, got some questions about some details in how the Strip Poker FB app works as our TAF tool :

1. Does it work at all? How does it work ? I mean, sending 20 messages per day to invite ppl. If they happen to accept it, and play strip poker thx to this message link, they get "tagged" as referred by me , and then if they go to PS.com through any of the links in the strip poker app, it tags them as referred by me ?

2. Does "Invite your friends via chat"
      count towards TAF ?

3. How about "Announce game in your feed" ?

I mean, my only concern is whether i shall stick to sending those 20 messages per day, or do those alternative ways (announce game, chat) work as well towards TAF.
  • 4 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey madavaster,

I'll try and find that out for you and get back to you as soon as possible :)

Hadi
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      And I've got an answer already :)
      Only if you refer people via the invite a friend option for which you have to enter your referral code, they will be recognized as referred by you. I hope that answers your questions :)

Best Regards,

Hadi
    • Zbullterrier
      Zbullterrier
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      And I've got an answer already :)
      Only if you refer people via the invite a friend option for which you have to enter your referral code, they will be recognized as referred by you. I hope that answers your questions :)

Best Regards,

Hadi
      Thank's for the aswer, this is usefull for me too :D .

Regards
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      As the topic seems to be done now, I take the liberty of closing this thread :)