This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

my I.D. check

• TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      it says i can use driving licence. does it have to be a full driving licence or is provisional ok? because thats all i have at the minute.

also party poker wont connect i managed to install it eventualy but i couldnt see the cashier page or some of the other pages just blank white screens so i closed it and opened it again and now it wont connect at all.

thanks for any help on both of these
  • 1 reply
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello ExternalUseOnly!

You can use the provisional driver's license as long as it has a picture of you, your name and adress.

Regarding the Party Poker issue, I cannot help you with that as I am not a frequent Party Poker user, but the white screens might be a result of a firewall blocking the application or perhaps just some problems at Party Poker. I suggest trying again in one hour, if it doesn't go away I am sure that one of the other members of pokerstrategy will be able to provide you a solution :) .

Regards,

Primzi